Tuesday 27 November 2012

So lets talk GCSE's!

So a really quick post :)

Well recently I started my GCSE's. Which if you don't know are exams you take and you get some qualifications.

So I picked Textiles, History and Business. You also have to do some compulsory subjects like Maths, English, Science and ICT(computers).

At first I thought I would have no time to myself or do anything outside of school. But I'm so suprised how much time I have actually have! Its so fun and work doesn't get to much of load YET!

I think that maybe by year 10 it might get harder but I'm up for it and I really don't mind because I really don't mind as it is so fun!

What do you think of GCSE's and what did you pick?


 Bye-Bye xx

2 comments:

  1. I've just done a post about GCSE's after reading this, check it out?
    www.sarahgreenfield.blogspot.com

    Thankyou!
    Sarah...x

    ReplyDelete