Friday 16 November 2012

Get to know me?


So today I thought I would do the 'Get To Know Me Tag' I hope you like it :)

Vital Stats:
Name: Charlotte Turner
Nicknames: Charlie or Charll
Birthday: 22/11/12
Place of Birth: Wolverhampton
Star Sign: Scorpio
Occupation: Student 

Appearance:
Hair colour: Brown
Hair length: Mid length/Long
Eye colour: Blue
Best feature: Eyes
Braces: Nope hope I don't
Piercings: Lobes
Tattoos: Nope
Righty of Lefty: Righty 

Firsts:
Best friend: Kayleigh for 11 years
Award: Probably a sticker in sports day at primary school 
Real Holiday: France

Favourites: 
Film: Twilight films!
TV Show: HollyOaksEastEnders and Some Girls
Colour: Aqua
Song: - Any OneDirection!
Restaurant: Nandos
Store: Primark, Boots and Superdrug
Book: Anything really
Magazine: Shout
Shoes: Converse

Currently...
Feeling: Tired 
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Pancakes
Listening to: Enter Shikari
Thinking about: Not alot
Watching: Simpsons
Wearing: School Uniform

Future:
Want Children: Yes 
Want to be married: Yes 
Careers in mind: Not sure really
Where do you want to live: England

Do you believe in:
God: Yep
Miracles: Maybe
Love at first sight: No 
Ghosts:No
Aliens: No
Soul Mates: Yes 
Heaven: Yes 
Hell: Yes 
Kissing on the first date: Yes 
Yourself: Sometimes

   Bye-Bye xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I followed you, maybe you could follow me back-I'd love the support and I'm looking forward to your posts in the future :)
    Frankie xx
    http://frankest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete