Wednesday 24 April 2013

New beauty box?

So recently Glosybox have released their new beauty box which is aimed more at teenagers. The box is called Miss Glossybox.

It will be £7 and then p+p which makes it just about £10. The good thing about this box is it will be affordable brands and there will still be 5 full size or samples in the box. I also like this as it comes every two months so again it won't cost as much but you still get a nice amount of products.

I also like that they are cheaper brands so it is cheaper for me to go and rebuy them. So the first one comes in May and every 2 months I will be blogging about them and be showing what was in there and what i thought. I also heard that they come in a little green drawstring baggy (nawwww).

So i hope you will enjoy these posts and maybe you might want to buy them aswell!

Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment