Saturday 16 February 2013

Mini ELF Haul

This morning I did a mad dash to the post office to pick up a package I have been ordering quite a lot recently so I wasn't really sure what it was. But when I got it home I opened it and saw it was an ELF package.

The one thing I don't like just about the packaging is that it doesn't say what it is just your address which is sort of annoying as it is just a cardboard box, but rant over about that.


Apart from that the delivery was really fast. So I didn't order a lot because I didn't need a lot really. I just needed some new things.


These are the things I ordered which are the Eyelid Primer and the Duo Eye Shadow Cream. I ran out of my Urban Decay Primer Potion and got recommended to try Elf one, also I heard a mix review over the cream shadow so I wanted to try it for myself.

At first I wasn't really sure as the consistency of the Primer was clumpy but one blended in it was beautiful and velvety and gave a beautiful sheen. I love the colour, I bought Champagne which is really dark in the packaging but when blended out it is a beautiful sheen. I bought two one for me and one for my Mom. For £1.50 I think it is great but I am yet to test it on the eyelids and for a long period.


I bought this in the colour Butter Pecan, the colour is beautiful in the packaging.  First of all I just have to say I really dislike this product! For £1.50 I wasn't expecting much but there is literally no pigmentation which I think is really weird as I have tried other ELF products which are really pigmented, so that disappointed me. Also I put it on my eyelids at about 12ish by half past 1 I checked it again and it had creased but I will try with a primer. 

If you want a full review on either of these products leave a comment below.

Thanks for popping by :)
Bye-bye xx

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try more ELF products! It's a shame the shadow was disappointing x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried a few but you never know when you are going to get a faulty product, the normal line lipsticks are amazing. btw I have been reading your blog for ages but my subscription wouldnt work and i was amazed when i saw you comment. one question how did you come across my blog, i like to find out this stuff :)x

      Delete